Sunday, January 6th
The year-ending conference this December is one that requires a great attendance from all our members. Since the conference is now scheduled for the 5th Sunday night on December 30th, it is likely that attendance will be lower due to the New Year’s holiday. In order to encourage greater attendance, the Deacon Body has postponed the scheduled conference until the next Sunday night, January 6th.
The conference agenda will be:
- Closure of the “One Mile for God’s Glory Campaign”
- Recommendations from the Relocation Dream Team
- Year-Ending Financial Statement Approval
- 2019 Budget Adoption
- Building Usage Proposal
- Committee and Team Reports
By the nature of the business to be conducted, you can understand why attendance is so crucial. Please mark your calendars and make plans now to participate in these direction setting decisions that will guide our church through 2019.
The Deacon Body has given notice to the church family concerning a change to our constitution and by-laws concerning the Deacon Election process. Copies of these changes were made available last Sunday morning in order that our church family may preview them. The church will be called into conference at the end of the worship service on December 30th to consider and approve these necessary changes.
We should all give thanks to God for what He has done this year.
- Our church family has welcomed 26 new members into our fellowship.
- We have baptized 9 new believers into the kingdom of God giving us a total increase of 35 this year.
- We are less than $13,000 away from completing our $150,000 capital campaign.
God has done a great work at Grace during 2018. We praise His name for the evidence of His presence and work of His mighty hand upon us.