Pray about people you know; friends, neighbors and family members who are not a part of a Bible study small group. Think about our friends and family who attend worship, but do not attend Sunday School.
Pray for the opportunity to talk to those with whom you work and are not attending Bible study and church. Write their names down and pray that God will give you an opportunity to talk with them about what God is doing here at Grace and how you would like them to join you in the study of God’s word.
All of you have a circle of influence that, when contacted and enlisted, will result in continued growth.
- KEEP ON talking about the miracles God is doing in your church.
- KEEP ON inviting unchurched and unsaved people to join you on Sunday.
- KEEP ON praying that God will touch hearts and draw people to His church.
- KEEP ON believing that God will give us victory when we ask for it and trust him to grant it.
“Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 37:4)
Today is CHILDREN’S DAY in Sunday School. We now have 29 children enrolled. When you add the children who attended Vacation Bible School and are not yet enrolled in Sunday School, the potential growth within our children’s Sunday School ministry almost doubles. Our children’s leaders named 47 children who could be reached. Think about this. Of the 35 new members we are asking God to give us this month, 18 of them could be children.
- Pray for our children’s work.
- Pray for our children’s leaders: Michelle Peppers, Caroldean Childers, Amy Ferguson, Margaret Douglas, Debra Pethel, Melissa Callahan.
- Pray for our parents.
Once we reach children who do not attend Sunday School, we will have a great opportunity to reach their moms and dads. Pray that God will give our parents the vision and determination to become a regular part of Sunday School along with their little ones.